CARMAN AUTO-I 300
«Carman Auto I-300» : the new "5th generation" professional vehicle diagnostic tool for AFTERMARKET. It consists of portable diagnostics interface with Bluetooth chip onboard. 16 pin diagnostics cable links i300 module and car's diagnostics socket. Diagnostics software must be downloaded into user's PC or tablet. Communication between car and PC is available wireless via BT protocol, when car is located even 40 meter far from PC. This is simple and inexpensive diagnostics solution with fast return of workshop's investments. Carman Auto i-300 is one of the best diagnostic tools for Asian vehicles(Japanese and Korean) have been ever produced and is market leader in many countries.
Asian: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Proton, Mazda, Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu, Infiniti, Holden, Hyundai, Kia, GM-Daewoo, Ssang Yong, Daihatsu, Samsung, Chinese brands, Fuso, Hino, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia Daewoo Bus and Trucks;
European: Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat, Porche, Saab, Ford, Opel, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Lada, Volvo, Dacia, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia
USA: General Motors, Chrysler, Jeep, Ford
All electronic vehicles' circuits and systems:
ENG, ENG-2, ATA, BM/GM, EA, CCS, TCS, ISC, ESCM, IFI/ERE, ELR, EDS, ABS/ETS/ASR, AIRBAG/ETR (SRS), A/T, BAS, ADS, ASD, SPS, 4WD, RB, RST, A/C, IMMO, EPS, ECS, AHLS, AAC, FWDS, FFH, KCS and many more.
Scan tool functions:
- DTC reading and explaination.
- DTC erasing.
- Live time Current Data(in numeral and in graphic modes).
- Manual data item grouping on display.
- Actuation test.
- Item graphic veiw.
- Flight Recording when road test.
- Service resets.
- System Identification(ECU number).
- Immobilizer reading and keys/remote programming.
- OBD-II, EOBD-II protocols support.
- Desk PC synchronization(on-line) wireless via Bluetooth or by wire via USB cable.
- Optional equipment connection via USB port possible.
- Customer data base mamagement.
- Fast move to vehicles repair database from scan tool's menu.
|Operating System ||Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows7, Windows8 |
|Diagnostic Processor ||Cortex M3 120MHz |
|Connectivity ||Bluetooth V.2.0 |
|USB : 2.0 |
|Power and Battery ||Li-ion Polymer 2100mAh 1cell Battery, Charging via 12V AC/DC Power Supply |
|Power Consumption ||2.4W |
|Dimensions (WxWxD) ||130mm (5.11")x 195mm (7.68")x 50mm (1.97") |
|Weight ||680 g (1.50lb) |
|Operating Voltage ||7.5~36V |
|Operating Temperature ||0 to 45℃ (32 to 113℉) |
|Storage Temperature ||-20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉) |
|Protocols ||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, SAE-J1850, SAE-J1850 PWM |
|CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN |
|K/L-Line High Speed Serial, Flashing Code, Ethernet Protocol |
|Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, KWPT 1281, TP2.0, TP1.6, J2610(Chrysler SCI) |
- Main body
- DLC main cable OBD-II
- Cigar lighter power adapter
- Battery power adapter
- User Manual
- CD with PC program + manual
- PC Cable RS-232C
- Plastic Carring case
Optional Adapters for old European cars:
- BMW adapter
- Benz general adapter(3pin)
- Audi/VW adapter
- Benz (38 pin) adapter
- Opel adapter
- PSA adapter
- PSA adapter(3pin)
- Renault adapter
Optional Adapters for Asian cars:
- Hyundai / Mitsubishi adapter
- Toyota adapter x 2pcs
- Mazda adapter
- SsangYong adapter x 2pcs
- Kia adapter
- Daewoo/GM/SUZUKI/ISUZU/LADA adapter
- Kia/Mazda adapter
- Honda (3 pin) adapter
- Honda (16 pin) adapter
- Mitsubishi (12+16 pin) adapter
- Nissan (14+16 pin) adapter
- Subaru adapter(9pins)
Engine Diagnostics Menu
Air Bleeding Menu
Engine Reset Menu